Copyright & Trademark Policy
This Copyright & Trademark Policy (the “Policy”) applies to the website of Oak Productions, Inc. (“we”, “our” and “us”) at http://www.schwarzenegger.com (the “Site”). By accessing the Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy.
Restrictions on Use of Content
The Site is controlled by us from our offices within the United States of America. If you choose to access the Site from locations outside the U.S. you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with any local laws (including ordinances, rules, regulations, etc.). You may not use or export anything (including information) from the Site in violation of U.S. laws, regulations or this Policy.
The Site contains a variety of information, including (without limitation) information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (the “Content”). All Services and Content provided on the Site is subject to intellectual property rights, contractual and other protections. The intellectual property rights are owned by us or our licensors. No Content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way except pursuant to our prior non-electronic consent. No title to copies or to intellectual property rights are transferred to users—all title and rights remain with us.
Notice Regarding Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that Site users do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed under copyright law, you may provide a notice to the designated copyright agent for the Site. Copyright notices must be signed and submitted in writing (by fax or regular mail—not by email); to expedite our ability to process copyright notifications, notices should utilize the following format (including section numbers):
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyrighted work or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (please identify the specific URL);
- The address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A representation that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A representation that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The written communication should be sent to the following address:
Oak Productions, Inc.
Attn: Legal, DMCA Complaints
3110 Main Street, Suite 300
Santa Monica, CA 90405
OR by fax to:
310-496-0463, Attn: Legal, DMCA Complaints
Notice Regarding Trademarks
The trademarks used in the Site are owned by (1) us or (2) their respective trademark owners. The names of other companies and products mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any of the above or other trademarks displayed on the Site or in any Content. All rights are reserved.